HOW ARE YOUR INTERNET MARKETING EFFORTS COMING ALONG?
There are a lot of moving parts to digital marketing and it can become extremely overwhelming.
Here at WebPros.ca (Bytelan Enterprise) we help clients get more clients using the WEB.
The first step is always to run and digital marketing audit, meaning analyzing every aspect of your business presence online: (Website, landing pages, sales funnels, SEO, SMM, SEM (PPC paid advertising campaigns) and much more.
You can’t accomplish great things on the WEB if you don’t have all pieces of the digital puzzle in place.
It’s also important for your brand to evolve and grow the needs to connect with as many potential customers as possible. That means that you need an impressive reach. Your digital marketing audit will show you whether you’re connecting with the right people through your SERP rankings, site activity, email click-throughs, and social follower counts.
It’s also a chance to discover whether your personality and advertising campaigns are drawing the right kind of customer your way. After all, you shouldn’t be trying to sell to everyone. Are your campaigns delivering the kind of leads that are right for you?
It’s tough to build a digital marketing audit checklist when you have no idea what you’re doing. If you’ve never audited anything before, then you’ll need a strategy first.
Essentially, auditing is how you stop your marketing campaigns from going stagnant. When you’re busy running a business, it’s easy to choose a strategy, automate as much as you can, and forget all about it. Unfortunately, with every day that passes, there are new customers joining your community, new trends rising in your industry, and even updated algorithms to consider.
If you’re wondering whether now’s the right time to start checking out digital marketing audit, there are a few red flags to look for. For example:
- Your traffic is decreasing or unstable.
- You’re not reaching your targets.
- Your social following isn’t growing.
- Your bounce rate is going up.
- Your click-through-rate is struggling in your emails.
If any part of your digital campaign is failing, it’s a sign that you need to rethink your strategy. While it takes time for some methods, like SEO, content marketing, and social media to pay off – if you were receiving results, and now they’re dropping, that suggests that something has changed.
We offer you a FREE Digital Marketing Audit which includes the following:
– Digital marketing buyer personas (a buyer persona is a fictional character representation of your ideal client based on market research and also real data from your existing customers) (understanding who are your customers)
– Website evaluation
– Landing page evaluation (if any)
– Sales Funnel evaluation (if any)
– CRM – Email marketing evaluation (if any)
– SEO on page optimization of your website
– Content evaluation
– Keyword Research Evaluation
– Paid advertising audit (AdWords, Bing, Facebook accounts)
– Targeting, audiences, interests, demography, budgets, conversion tracking, remarketing-retargeting
– Search engine result pages (SERP) (search engines results in response to a query by a searcher.)
– SMM (social media marketing) Social media presence
– FREE NO OBLIGATION PROPOSAL
If you’re interested, you can either book a FREE 30 minute call with us by clicking on this link
fill out the form by answering important questions that will help us begin your FREE Digital Marketing Audit.