The Anatomy Of Our Sales Funnels:
At WebPros, we build high-end converting sales funnels with careful planning and execution. Why a sales funnel you may ask?
Well this technology as been proven for many years off line and online, it’s simply based on human behavior in the buying process. Rarely people will buy on the first visit to a retail store or any online business they don’t know and trust. People usually shop around, do their due diligence first before taking action. It’s also proven that a new online visitor needs to be exposed to your marketing at least 7 times before they make a purchase, hence a sales funnel. The main focus of a sales funnel is to qualify captured leads, inform and educate them about your business, it’s called the nurturing phase where the leads become warmer and more open to your marketing, slowly they get to trust you as you provide important high quality content about your business, you show them why you’re a good fit to what they’re looking for and why you’re they only smart choice for them. This is all done through email marketing and SMS mobile marketing.
Here are some steps and features we consider before we get started:
- Identifying your target audience: Before building your sales funnel, we work together and do our research to find out more about who your target audience is. (Who Do You Want To Serve?) This will help us tailor your message and offerings to their specific needs and desires.
- We create enticing lead magnets: A lead magnet is a piece of educative and informative content with high perceived value from your prospect’s point of view, that you offer for free in exchange for the prospect’s contact information. This lead magnet must have those important elements: It must understand your prospects pain points, it must provide a solution to solve those problems, The landing page must be catchy using the hook-story-offer formula to attrack the attention of the visitors, a state of the art follow up sequences of email marketing messages that are convincing, helpful to build important relationships and build trust. Popular lead magnets are: e-Books, webinars, free trials, or any other valuable resources, it can also be contest-giveaways, white paper, etc. all offered free of charge againts the contact minimum information (first name and email address).
- We build highly converting landing pages: Your landing page should be designed to capture leads and encourage them to take action. It should be visually appealing, with a clear call-to-action and persuasive copy that communicates the benefits of your offer using the popular (hook-story-offer) method. No other distraction should be noticed on that page. The main purpose of this landing page, is to make the prospect take the action we have setup for him/her.
- Develop a nurturing sequence: Once we capture leads, it’s important to nurture them with a series of follow-up emails and SMS messages. This will help build trust and establish a relationship with the prospect. You see, because of the unique humain nature, the online behavior during a sales process. People, in general will have to be exposed to your marketing messages at least 7 times before making a purchase. Yes of course, they’re always exceptions to the rule, if your Amazon or eBay, then what was just explained doesn’t apply to these huge sites. That would be another category set of instructions if you are an affiliate marketer for these big sites. But as a general rule of thumb, based on human behavior studies when interacting with a brand online You’re lucky if you can convert a first time visitor into a paying customer at .5% of your trafic volume. Rarely, are websites that will make sales on the first visit and convert at 5% of the trafic volume, only about 10% of all websites online will achieve that kind of stats. Sure you can convert leads (sign-ups) at 20% conversion with proper conversion tracking and A/B testing on the first visit, but a sale conversion is very different than a lead conversion. That is why sales funnels where invented.
- Creating a sales page: Your sales page should be designed to convert leads into paying customers. It should be visually appealing, with persuasive copy that highlights the benefits of your product or service.
- Offer an upsell: Once a customer has made a purchase, you can offer them an upsell or a higher-priced product or service that complements their original purchase.
- Implement a follow-up sequence: After a customer has made a purchase, it’s important to follow up with them to ensure they are satisfied and to offer additional value or support. We usually also work with our clients to develop some kind of a loyalty program and referral affiliate programs.
Key features we consider:
- Mobile responsiveness: Our sales funnel are fully optimized for mobile devices since many people access the internet through their smartphones.
- User-friendly navigation: Our sales funnel are easy to navigate, with clear calls-to-action and a simple, intuitive design.
- Trust indicators: We strongly recommend to add trust indicators such as testimonials, social proof, and security badges can help build trust with potential customers.
- A/B testing: Also called (CRO)(conversion-rate-optimization), we test different elements of your sales funnel to optimize for conversion rates, including headlines, copy, images, and calls-to-action.
- Analytics tracking: We use Google analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console to track the performance of your sales funnel and identify areas for improvement.